Great New Offering
We specialise in diagnosing problems and servicing Automatic Gearboxes as fitted to Land Rover and Range Rover models, our transmission (automatic gearbox) service includes the following.
- Check fault codes and monitor "live data" in the gearbox
- Determine the cause of any faults or feedback from our customer and advise as necessary
- Drain all existing transmission oil
- Remove gearbox sump, inspect oil and any contaminants in the sump
)and replace the gearbox oil filter and sump
- Fill the gearbox with the manufacturers recommended specification of transmission oil
- Flush the gearbox until
all the oil has been replaced(this typically means that we use about 15-20 litres of oil instead of the maximum of 9 litres that fills the gearbox from scratch)
- Reset the adaptions for the gearbox/transfer box
- road test and monitor live data with the specifications from the manufacturer.
- Check for leaks
- Return to the customer.